Saturday, October 03, 2009

Goings On


Recently purchased a Line 6 guitar interface for my mac, only to find that it serves nicely for vocal, keyboard and bass recording. I'm still waiting for the snow leopard drivers to come out, but the latest ones they have seem to work nicely.

I thought I was starting a new album, only to have my attention drawn to several unpublished songs from yesteryear. I collected them all as "Glyph" see FluxOersted.com

I've been learning to program in Cocoa and reading about that. Haven't actually made anything, but it seems to be a worthwhile endeavor.

The Visitor has been getting a few downloads on Jamendo, but not sure how to promote my music in general. It just sort of occupies space on a server somewhere.

I listen to my stuff quite a bit, so at least I've built my own record collection.

No comments: