Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've done some updating to the Turinghub.com site recently.

I have what should be a more random selection of the bots now when you click on the "Take the Turing Test" link. Some of the bots are running at mimetic-science.org, and I'll probably keep those there. One of the new additions allows the hub to fall back on the turinghub.com bots if the server at mimetic-science.org takes a dump. That happens from time to time, and now there's a way to recover partially from that.

I moved all the polls from IMS server to TH, and hopefully got them lined up with the right bots. I also added a "how robotized are you?" - poll for the fun of it.

For members who subscribe or are invited to the hub, I've added a mailing list. It will probably be mostly news about the hub.

I'm adding some content here and there, trying to make the site fun and useful.

Robby.

No comments: