Friday, July 19, 2024


 There were times when a good song seemed to appear out of nowhere, but nowadays you have to program your own playlists to get the distribution you really want. That's why I'm here, to tell you what you really want. Trust me. You don't want to talk to nobody else.

So today I started writing early. I wrote song lyrics, and a short paper about words of a future song, attached to the first song. I'm so creative I can't stay in the lines. I'm crashing baby almost all the time, but  can't pay attention let me hold a dime. I can't focus on you. I can't make a living while I'm lookin at you.

I won't forget the way you said it. To turn impressions in my head. Just before the last touch. It meant so much.

So then I tire of you like my left hand wanders. I want to have one hand to leave me alone, but instead it turns on me. Instead it turns on me.


No comments: